The ULTIMA 6.0 is the beginning of our very important journey to focus and develop environmentally considered, sustainable products without compromising on performance.
The upper fabric is a made from 100% recycled plastics bottles. In fact, each pair of lightweight, waterproof uniform boots are made from 2.91 recycled 380ml plastic bottles.
The total percentage area of recycled textile is 76.62% on the uppers.
With the support from Global Recycled Standards (GRS) we are able to identify, certify and quantify the exact percentage of 100% recycled materials used in the manufacturing of our products.
An important product feature to also highlight is these lightweight, waterproof uniform boots are also vegan friendly.
- 100% recycled upper fabric made from 2.91 recycled 380 ml plastic bottles
- Waterproof and breathable bootie membrane keeps feet dry and protected
- PU heat welded upper construction, reduces weight and offer supreme support and 24 hour comfort
- Lightweight and durable outsole with blown EVA midsole for supreme support and 24 hour comfort
- Hi-Poly PU anti-bacterial footbed for 24 hour comfort and anti-fatigue
- Athletic FAST & LITE last for agility and comfort
- VEGAN Friendly
- Style code: M810056-021
MAGNUM's footwear boxes are already produced from 80% recycled materials and can be 100% recycled.
It is an unavoidable reality that the footwear and clothing we sell, along with the nature of our business, combine to create an environmental and social footprint.
We take this responsibility very seriously and are determined to become part of the solution and not part of the problem.
We are actively exploring multiple ways to ensure that what we sell is as sustainable as possible and environmentally considered if possible. Clearly this needs to be carefully balanced with our commitment to our products being fit for purpose and capable of performing in some of the toughest environments.
Improving our sustainability as a business is a journey to which we are fully committed. We are committed to taking the necessary steps to ensure we play our part in protecting the environment and wild places for the benefit of future generations.