Junior IT Support Technician
Employment terms: Standard
Salary: £25,000 per annum (depending on qualifications and experience).
Requirement: Minimum 2 years of experience
Line Manager: Report to the IT Manager
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Provide first Line Service Desk support for incidents (problem/issues) or service requests related to hardware, software, network connectivity.
- Administer group server and network infrastructure.
- Find faults and rectify the faults with the network, printer and computer level.
- Maintain all technical and user documentation and ensure it is always up-to-date and accurate.
- Manage and control backups.
- Employee On boarding / Off boarding
- Assist with Active Directory.
- Create Exchange mailbox.
- Provide mobile phone support.
The scope of the Employee’s roles and responsibilities may expand or be varied dependent on the needs of the Company’s business to adapt to changing market conditions.
Skills and experience:
- Good understanding of Microsoft Windows 10 and Mac OS
- Experience in Exchange
- Working knowledge of web applications, networks, protocols and email
- Good understanding of TCP/IP Networking and experience with DHCP, DNS, VPN
- Firewalls and Switches, Routers
- Experience with Microsoft Active Directory
- Troubleshooting printers and copiers
- Experience dealing with non-technical end-users in a support role
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Willing to work within a team and as an individual
- Good technical and diagnosis aptitude is essential
- Cybersecurity/InfoSec mindset
Start Date: ASAP
Submit CVs to Emma Baron-Thompson. Email: email@example.com