Introducing the Elite Shield MET the ultimate in lightweight Public Order Boots.
Updated to BS7971-5:2016 test standards, with additional internal blunt trauma Metatarsal protection.
Wearer trial feedback, "As a general patrol boot that can be worn for PSU it was ideal. No messing around and having to add a metatarsal cover is also a benefit."
This chemical resistant leather is a flame retardant boot and fully equipped to tackle literally anything that is thrown at them. The composite toe and plate ensures you are protected in all conditions. The Vibram outsole has deep lugs for extra grip, slip and oil resistance. This fully waterproof boot is the ultimate in protecting the protectors.
- Certified to EN ISO 20345:2011 S3 HI CI HRO WR SRC
- Certified to BS 7971-5 IM:2016 Type 2 Level 3 A CI
- Blunt Trauma metatarsal Protection
- Durable chemical resistant waterproof leather upper
- Composite Toe + Composite Plate
- Flame retardant Nomex laces
- Durable rustproof hardware
- Cambrelle lining for increased moisture management
- PU foam insole for maximum comfort & shock absorption
- EVA midsole for underfoot comfort
- Vibram rubber outsole provides durability and outstanding traction
- Code: M80157/021