The Precision Sitemaster is a nubuck leather, water resistant safety boot featuring a composite toe and composite plate.
These men's safety boots have a durable full grain leather upper and fast wicking lining for moisture management to keep boots fresher for longer. A lightweight composite toe-cap and anti-penetration plate protect feet from falling objects and underfoot punctures, while keeping these safety boots light and scanner safe.
The M-P.A.C.T. Response insole provides maximum comfort and shock absorption. An SRC dual density PU outsole with ladder grips provides durability and grip.
Tested & certified to European Standard EN ISO 20345:2011 S3 WR SRC. These water resistant men's safety boots are an ideal choice for utility workers including electricians, plumbers and engineers.
- Durable full grain leather upper
- Padded collar and tongue for comfort
- Lightweight composite toe-cap and anti-penetration plate
- Scanner safe hardware
- Fast wicking lining for moisture management & comfort
- Magnum Comfort Plus insole for maximum comfort & shock absorption
- Dual density PU outsole with ladder grips for grip and durability
- Tested & certified to European Standard EN ISO 20345:2011 S3 WR SRC
- Weight: 0.740KG
- Code: M801334-079