The Strike Force 6.0 Waterproof uniform boots for men are packed with technology and offer serious protection.
Our exclusive Exogel blunt trauma side impact provides ultimate ankle protection whilst being energy absorbing, lightweight and flexible for comfort. The SRC Michelin rubber outsole provides maximum grip making these waterproof uniform boots slip and oil resistant, while the compression moulded RECOIL midsole is impact absorbing, providing all day support and comfort. Further comfort is delivered in the shock absorbing M-P.A.C.T. Response insole.
These 6 inch waterproof uniform boots have a durable waterproof leather upper with hard-wearing, breathable mesh panels and padded collar. A waterproof and breathable bootie membrane keeps feet dry while the fast wicking lining provides moisture management keeping boots fresher for longer. These boots are also scanner safe.
Tested & certified to European Standard EN ISO 20347:2012 OB E FO HRO CI HI AN WR SRC. The Strike Force 6.0 men’s waterproof uniform boots offer the ultimate all-over protection and comfort. Making it a great choice for police, security and other uniform personnel who prefer a lower cut boot.
- Durable leather upper with hardwearing breathable mesh panels
- Waterproof & breathable bootie membrane keeps feet dry
- Exogel ultimate ankle impact protection
- Padded collar for comfort
- Scanner safe non-metallic composite hardware
- Non-metallic composite shank for lightweight support
- Fast-wicking lining for moisture management & comfort
- M-P.A.C.T Response insole for maximum comfort & shock absorption
- Compression moulded RECOIL midsole absorbs impact and provides all-day support and comfort
- High traction slip & oil resistant MICHELIN outsole for maximum grip
- Tested & certified to European Standard EN ISO 20347:2012 OB E FO HRO CI HI AN WR SRC
- Weight: 0.560KG
- Code: M801393-021